Garmin Panoptix LiveScope™ System
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System
You’ve never fished like this before, with a view below your boat so clear you even see your lure as you retrieve it.
- Who wouldn’t want stunning, real-time imagery below and around their boat?
- Need a new view? No sweat. This transducer is easy to adjust.
- Up to 200’ down. Up to 200’ away. That’s an impressive view for real-time sonar.
- Even if the waters are rough, this system stabilizes the view on your chartplotter screen.
- No matter your setup, the simple plug-and-play connector makes install a breeze.
GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
LVS32 transducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W|
1 (small connector)
GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
In the Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware