Humminbird Helix 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 w/ Navionics
The second generation of the wildly successful Helix 5 Sonar, the Humminbird Helix 5 G2 Sonar offers access to Humminbird’s flagship technologies, like CHIRP, AutoChart Live, and SmartStrike – all at a compelling price point. Humminbird and the Helix 5 continue to give more anglers state-of-the-art capabilities. Equipped with Humminbird’s updated operating system, the Humminbird 5 G2 Sonar family consists of five models, providing anglers with the ability to choose the features that best meet their needs.
Boasting an ultra-bright 5-inch 800H x 480V 256-color TFT display, the Humminbird Helix 5 G2 Sonar’s crystal clear display provides improved detail and easier viewing, especially for technologies, like Side Imaging and Down Imaging. The display also features a 16:9 aspect ratio, like an HDTV, but in a more compact package.
Dual Beam PLUS: Get the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display. Features precision, 20-degree beam that is optimized for excellent bottom detail, and reveals fish hidden in bottom clutter, along with wider, 60-degree beam provides greater coverage for fish and baitfish. Beams may be viewed separately, side-by-side, or blended together for the most complete picture. 1x depth-bottom coverage allows you to find fish and structure in an area equal to your depth.
CHIRP: Allowing you to view multiple CHIRP ranges, either individually or at once, the Chirp Sonar can be dialed-in to a specific kHz, search a defined range, or cover the entire spectrum – it’s up to you. Because it uses a broader range of frequencies, Humminbrid CHIRP also deliver extreme target separation, lower noise, and richer, higher resolution images.
Down Imaging Sonar: Humminbird pointed their Side Imaging technology in a new direction - straight down. Now you can see the detail of what is happening below your boat. Timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks and any other structure will pop with stunning detail as you patrol the water. (Select models only - see below)
Switchfire: Building on their legacy of sonar innovation, Humminbird's exclusive SwitchFire puts angles in complete command, so you can control how the sonar returns appear. With two unique display modes, you can adjust to you fishing conditions on the fly. Add or remove detail: account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence; even experiment with lure presentation – all at the push of a button. SwitchFire adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish-finding. It’s one more reason Humminbird is simply, clearly, better.
GPS Capable Units feature GPS Chartplotting with internal GPS Receiver that store up to 45 routes, 50 tracks and 20,000 waypoints. GPS units all come pre-loaded with AutoChart Live and are compatible with all Humminbird Lakemaster Charts, including SmartStrike. The new GPS units feature a Micro SD card slot for use with advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings or waypoints. (Select models only - see below)
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of the box transducer)
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
Helix 5 G2 CHIRP DI GPS:
- CHIRP Down Imaging, with 600 feet depth-capable sonar and 350 feet Down Imagining capability.
- CHIRP digital sonar and GPS chartplotting with internal GPS receiver for 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 routes and 20,000 waypoints.
- Pre-loaded with AutoChart Live, giving users the ability to map the depth of any body of water; including space for 8-hours of mapping on the hard. drive with additional storage available on an optional AutoChart Zero Line map card.
- Compatible with all Humminbird LakeMaster charts, including Smart Strike.
- SmartStrike identifies the best places to fish based on species, time of year/day, weather, bottom contours, and more.
- Navioncis Gold/Hot Maps compatible.
- Water surface temperature gauge built into transducer for finding fish-holding locations.
- GPS speed included.
- 1,500 feet depth capability.