Minn Kota Edge 55lb/45" w/ MK 106D Charger
Edge lets you step right up to treacherous stump fields, tangled weed beds, or
punishing wind and waves. Big challenges like those usually mean bigger fish.
And when you've got the unrelenting, rugged construction of Edge - available in
foot or hand control models - you've got the power to rise to the occasion.
The updated motor mounts on the Edge motors feature an extruded upper arm made
from marine-grade anodized aluminum that is built for years of trouble-free use.
The Edge cable-steer motors feature a redesigned motor head that is constructed
of highly impact-resistant, hybrid composite material for unmatched durability.
The head also integrates a high-visibility directional indicator. And the
ultra-responsive foot pedal is ergonomically designed for precise speed and
Edge motors also utilize a Latch & Door mounting system for easy removal of the
motor for security and storage. Adding to its ruggedness, The Edge has a
composite shaft that is guaranteed for life
Latch & Door Design
Edge's innovative Latch & Door Design makes it easy to remove the motor from the
mount. It's perfect for safe and secure storage, and features a soft grip knob.
The easy-to-read directional indicator leaves no doubt about where you're
headed. Available on foot control models only.
Get wired to the water with our ultra-responsive foot pedal. Its new design is
easier to operate, with more room for your foot and more exact speed control.
Included on select models.
5-Speed motors put you in command with forward, reverse and multiple speed
Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed For Life!
Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact
and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it
the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
Cool, Quiet Power
Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings
and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery
power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to
cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
- Control: Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 45'
- Speed Control: 5-Speed
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Power Prop (MKP-32)
MK 106D On-Board Charger
- Reengineered with a microprocessor-based design, Minn Kota's all-new digital on-board chargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water
- Minn Kota set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of our new on-board units. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries
- Minn Kota 's new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature
- Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. So your battery and your day on the water will always last longer
- In high temperatures, our new on-board chargers juice up your batteries up to twice as fast. Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, our new on-boards get the job done
- Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- Length - 8-3/4"
- Width - 4-3/4"
- Height - 3"
- Weight - 4.5lbs