St. Croix Bass X Casting Rods
Designed to give bass anglers an edge on the water at an exceptional value, the St. Croix Bass X Casting Rods prove that quality gear is still available at a fair price. The Bass X is handcrafted on blanks built from St. Croix's SCII carbon material, which is the most durable they have. This material provides superior strength and resistance to micro-fractures that lead to breakage, but retains enough sensitivity for even the most finesse oriented techniques where bite detection is key. This versatile series contains everything from workhorse models to fish the majority of your bait arsenal, to specialized models purpose built for niche techniques like dropshotting all the way up to magnum swimbait fishing. This second generation of Bass X Rods is reimagined with features including carbon fiber reel seat inserts on select models, a hybrid guide platform, and technique specific handle configurations. This budget friendly bass rod series from St. Croix is perfect for anyone including professional guides who need reliable client rods, weekend warriors looking for quality gear for a great deal, to tournament anglers looking to fill the holes in their rod lineup.
- Premium quality SCII carbon.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides with Sea Guide black PVD coated tip top.
- SeaGuide XCMS reel seat with black hood on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide TCS reel seat with black hood on casting swimbait specific models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on swimbait casting models.
- Model specific SeaGuide NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.